On Saturday, April 26th South Street West bars are celebrating that spring has sprung with a special bar stroll. The event is a day-long happy hour at participating bars with food and drink specials available to ticketed revelers. Highlights include:
- $1.50 special side of hand cut fries with bourbon mayo at Grace Tavern
- $5 limited edition American Blonde Ale from Evolution called “Sprung” at Doobies
- Jet Wine Bar is offering $5 house wines, $5 sangria, $5 rum cocktails
- The Cambridge will be selling all of its 16-ounce drafts for $4
- So Crepe will be giving away coffee with the purchase of a sweet or savory crepe
Tickets cost $8 online and $12 at any of the participating bars and entitle purchasers to the discounts and to a trolley that will run a loop around the area.