Iron Hill Brewery walked away from this weekend’s World Beer Cup with five medals (including three golds) plus was named the Brewers Association Champion Brewery and Brewmaster for Small Brewpub.
- Gold: British-Style Imperial Stout
Russian Imperial Stout, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant – Media
- Gold: American-Style Brett Beer
The Golden Child, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant – Chestnut Hill
- Gold: Aged Beer
Russian 2009, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant – Media
- Bronze: Specialty Honey Beer
Honey Tripper, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant – Maple Shade
- Bronze: Traditional German-Style Bock
Bock, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant – Phoenixville
Also bringing home some hardware, Stoudt Brewing, Flying Fish and the still new, Barren Hill Tavern and Brewery.
- Bronze: German-Style Pilsener
Pils, Stoudt Brewing Co.
- Bronze: Belgian- and French-Style Ale
Barren Hill Biere De Extra, Barren Hill Tavern and Brewery
- Bronze: Classic English-Style Pale Ale
HopFish, Flying Fish Brewing Co.
World Beer Cup Winner [Official]