West Chester’s Boxcar Brewing Company is opening a brewpub in downtown West Chester. The brewpub will be at 142 E Market Street, the former home of The Note. The facility, which will also host arcade games, stage and events to appeal to both kids and adults. Owners Jamie and Kymberly Robinson are hoping to open the brewpub before the end of the summer.
- Foobooz: Black Beers for Black Friday
- Property: $7.9M Chesco Home Perfect For Hosting Holiday Guests
- Foobooz: Cape May Brewing Company Comes to Philadelphia
- Foobooz: Local 44 Wants to be Your Beer Gift Store
- Foobooz: Saint Benjamin Brewing Pays Homage to Little Pete’s
- Be Well Philly: Where to Grab a Beer After the Philadelphia Marathon
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.