The Star has a substantial update on Spring and Summer openings coming to Fishtown.
Among the highlights:
- The Yachtsman
- The tiki bar from Tommy Up and Sarah Brown has set April 15th as its opening date.
- Drink list is curated by Emmanuelle’s Phoebe Esmon and Christian Gaal.
- Everyone gets a lei.
- There’s a members only restroom.
- Sundays will feature a pig roast for brunch.
- Pho spot on Girard Avenue from Zahav sous chef Tyler Akin and Nicole Reigle.
- Initially will be open Thursday through Monday.
- Our friends at Be Well Philly are very excited for the vegetarian options.
- Follow the progress towards their April opening on Instagram.
- Kensington Quarters
- Butcher shop and restaurant for Frankford Avenue.
- “Old world food from old world equipment” (wood-burning oven and a wood–fired grill).
- Seating for 100 to 120 people, with 40 additional seats behind the restaurant.
- An upstairs loft will feature a classroom.
- Aiming for a May/June opening.
- Cake Life Bake Shop
- Currently located in Frankford, it will be opening at 1306 Frankford Avenue this summer.
- Won the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
Fishtown is for Foodies [Star]