Townsend Wentz, who already is working on taking over the former Sophia’s one East Passyunk is also looking to open an Italian BYOB at 23rd and Fairmount. Wentz is appearing in front of the Spring Garden Civic Association meeting today at 4:30 p.m. at 19th and North. Wentz is hoping to see some familiar faces at the meeting who may have enjoyed his food at McCrossen’s, where he was the chef until recently.
- Property: House of the Week: Elegant Fairmount Victorian
- Foobooz: Full Menu For Girard’s Opening Day
- Property: Pending Sale: Victorian Beauty in the Art Museum Area
- Foobooz: Paradiso Celebrates 10 Years
- Property: Former “House of the Week” Gets Price Cut
- Foobooz: Le Virtu Sets Date for 40-course Meal
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.