For every fudge brownie sundae the Standard Tap sells, the Northern Liberties bar donates two dollars to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. In 2013, that meant they donated $3315.00 to Children’s Hospital. As for how they arrived at an odd number when they donated an even amount for each dessert? We haven’t the foggiest.
- Foobooz: Northern Liberties 2nd Street Festival is Back
- Be Well Philly: The 92-Calorie Peanut Butter Dessert You’ll Devour
- Foobooz: Happy Birthday to Kermit’s Bake Shoppe
- Foobooz: Roundup: Upcoming Restaurant Weeks In Philly (And Beyond)
- G Philly: Philly Party People Team Up for Prolific IndiGoGo Bash
- Foobooz: Get a Sneak Peek at the Yachtsman Tonight
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.