For every fudge brownie sundae the Standard Tap sells, the Northern Liberties bar donates two dollars to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. In 2013, that meant they donated $3315.00 to Children’s Hospital. As for how they arrived at an odd number when they donated an even amount for each dessert? We haven’t the foggiest.
- Property: Trinity Tuesday: NoLibs Home with Access to Everything
- Be Well Philly: The Insanely Easy 15-Minute Dessert to Try This Holiday Season
- Foobooz: Garces Alums Are Spreading Their Wings
- G Philly: Philanthropy Friday: Therapy Center of Philly
- Foobooz: TONIGHT: Cheesy Happy Hour at Standard Tap
- Property: Trinity Tuesday: Northern Liberties Home in Need of TLC
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.