For every fudge brownie sundae the Standard Tap sells, the Northern Liberties bar donates two dollars to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. In 2013, that meant they donated $3315.00 to Children’s Hospital. As for how they arrived at an odd number when they donated an even amount for each dessert? We haven’t the foggiest.
- Foobooz: Tonight: Banh Mi Sliders and Burlesque at Bourbon and Branch
- Be Well Philly: New “Floatation Spa” Open in Philly
- G Philly: Igloo Frozen Yogurt Shop Opens in the Gayborhood
- Ticket: PHOTOS: Glamsino Royale
- Property: NoLibs Civic Still Concerned About TLA Movie Theater
- Property: Callahan Ward’s Latest Gets Lukewarm Reception