For every fudge brownie sundae the Standard Tap sells, the Northern Liberties bar donates two dollars to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. In 2013, that meant they donated $3315.00 to Children’s Hospital. As for how they arrived at an odd number when they donated an even amount for each dessert? We haven’t the foggiest.
- Be Well Philly: 10 Fall Charity Runs Worth Signing Up For
- News: Renaming Philly’s Neighborhoods
- G Philly: DO THIS: Amateur Drag Party at Woody’s
- G Philly: WATCH: Brian Sims Rappels Down Commerce Square Building
- Foobooz: Drink, Write and Paint
- Property: Old Warehouse In Northern Liberties To Become Apartments
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.