First We Feast interviews several top Philadelphia chefs, including Nick Elmi, Peter Serpico, Eli Kulp and Michael Solomonov among others, about their favorite under-the-radar eating experiences in Philadelphia.
The list is full of great spots including Kim’s Korean charcoal barbecue in Olney.
- Justin Bogle (Avance) - Pho Xe Lua
- Joe Cicala (Le Virtu) - Los Gallos
- Jason Cichonski (Ela) - Ray's Happy Birthday Bar
- Eli Collins (Pub & Kitchen) - Tired Hands Brewing Company
- Nick Elmi (Laurel) - Zeppoli
- Jose Garces (Garces Group) - Cherry Street Tavern
- Eli Kulp (Fork) - Kim's
- Adam Leonti (Vetri) - Kanella
- Erin O'Shea (Percy Street) - Valley Shepherd Creamery
- Michael Santoro (Mildred) - The Abbaye
- Peter Serpico (Serpico) - Royal Tavern
- Michael Solomonov (Zahav) - Street Food Philly