Hot on the heels of Deschutes Base Camp is Brooklyn Brewery’s Brewery Mash. The Brooklyn Brewery’s benefit for Slow Food USA is coming to Philadelphia for a mix of cultural happenings, dinner parties, concerts, comedy readings and of course, Brooklyn beer.
Headquartered at Time on Sansom Street, Brooklyn Brewery Mash offers six days of events around town.
- 11/05 – 11/08: The Mash HQ @ Time
- 11/05: Local 2 Ways @ The Belgian Café
- 11/06: Slow Supper with Johnny Mac @ Magic Gardens
- 11/07: Togather’s Books & Beer with Judy Wicks @ Khyber Pass
- 11/07: NY Night Train Soul Clap & Dance-Off @ Underground Arts
- 11/09: Farmers Market Workshop with Brooklyn Brewery House Chef Andrew Gerson
- 11/09: Chaos Cooking
- 11/10: Found Footage Festival @ Underground Arts