Emmanuelle Goes Creepy Tiki for Halloween
This Halloween Emmanuelle is turning into a creepy tiki bar. “The Huna Hut: Skelatons of the Deep” is being hosted by head-bartenders Phoebe Esmon and Christian Gaal who will be pouring tropical drinks from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
The event will also feature snacks from Carla Goncalves and David Gilberg, formerly of much-loved KooZeeDoo.
Drinks will range from $12 to $15 and will include:
- Tree Frog, gold rum with banana, lime and allspice-galangal syrup
- Aurora Bora Borealis, Puerto Rican and Jamaican rums with orgeat, coconut cream, orange and lime
- Taipee Tea, bourbon with sweet potato-chai syrup, falernum and hot water
- Bastard in a Basket, navy gin with bonded apple brandy, cognac, Benedictine, ginger and Angostura bitters.
- There will be Sailor Jerry special cocktails for $5 from 10 p.m. until midnight.
Huna Hut Snack Menu by Carla Goncalves and David Gilberg
- BBQ Pork Bun (steamed bun, BBQ pulled pork)
- SPAM Wilensky’s “Special” (pressed sandwich: potato bread, seared spam, cheddar, mustard)
- Inarizushi with kabocha squash (tofu skin stuffed with rice & squash)
- Pineapple Cupcakes (cream cheese frosting)
- Chocolate Coconut Candies (like almond joy/ mounds candy bar)