Chestnut7 in Chestnut Hill has closed after a little over two years in business. Chestnut7 is part of the Public House Investments group that includes City Tap House, Public House, Field House, Pennsylvania 6 and several other concepts from New York to Las Vegas. The group also closed Mission Grill at 19th and Arch in August. But the group is getting close to open a City Tap House in Washington D.C.
- Property: How is Jodie Foster Connected to This Chestnut Hill Home?
- Be Well Philly: Phrosty 5K Hits the Wissahickon This Weekend
- Foobooz: Garces Alums Are Spreading Their Wings
- Foobooz: Enjoy the Food of Santa Fe in Chestnut Hill
- Property: “High Hollow” Estate Priced at $3.5 Million
- Ticket: 10 Things to Do in Philly This Week
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.