Fourteen East Passyunk bars and restaurants are participating in the Avenue’s Witch CRAFT Beer Bar Crawl tomorrow, October 23rd. Admission is $6.66 and includes $3 craft beers, a witch hat and a Witch CRAFT stamp card. Collect stamps for beer or just about any other purchase at the participating establishments.
Collect five stamps and you’ll be entered to win a gift certificate package from participating East Passyunk bars and restaurants worth $350.
There will also be a costume contest with awards for “Witch of East Passyunk” and most original costume.
Registration for the bar crawl happens at the Garage from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Return your filled out stamp card to Adobe Cafe by 9:30 to be entered for the prize drawing.
Participating Bars and Draft Beer Specials:
- Adobe (1919 EPA) – Sam Adams Octoberfest
- Birra (1700 EPA) – Boston Beer Imperial Stout (limited release)
- The Bottle Shop (1837 EPA) – Fat Jack Double Pumpkin
- Cantina Los Caballitos (1651 EPA) – Sam Adams Black Lager
- Garage (1231 EPA) – Grumpy Monk Triple (limited release)
- Le Virtu (1927 EPA) – Six Point Sweet Action Ale + any craft draft
- Lucky 13 (1820 EPA) – Angry Orchard Cider + Ruby Mild English Ale
- Noir (1909 EPA) – Chocolate Squirrel Brown Ale + Magic Hat Seance
- Paradiso (1627 EPA) – Ommegang Dubbel
- POPE (1501 EPA) – Harvest Pumpkin Ale + Surprise one-of-a-kind Hopped Ale Firkin
- Ray’s Happy Birthday Bar (1200 EPA) – Sam Adams Lager (bottles)
- South Philly Bar & Grill (1235-37 EPA) – Sam Adams Octoberfest + Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin
- Stateside (1536 EPA) – Fat Jack Double Pumpkin + Surprise one-of-a-kind Hopped Ale Firkin
- Stogie Joe’s (1801 EPA) – Traveler Beer Company Pumpkin
Get your advanced tickets on East Passyunk’s web site.
Witch CRAFT Beer Crawl [Facebook]