Ever wonder how many calories are in a Philadelphia food cart cheesesteak? Well wonder no more. Axis Philly has gone to the expense of lab-testing popular items from local food carts, and what they found is pretty shocking.
- Be Well Philly: 14 Ways to Stuff a Sweet Potato
- Be Well Philly: The Checkup: Why You Shouldn’t Feel Bad About Skipping Breakfast
- Be Well Philly: Make: Tomato, White Bean and Rosemary Soup
- Be Well Philly: Consider Your Lunch Plans Covered: One week’s Worth of Healthy Grab-and-Go Lunches
- Be Well Philly: The Checkup: The One-Minute Workout for Killer Abs
- Be Well Philly: What to Eat This Week: 5 One-Bowl Dinners Filled With Fall Veggies
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.