As if news of getting a Federal Donuts was enough for one day. Now University City finds out that its Shake Shack will open on Friday, October 11th at 11 a.m. The Chestnut Square location (3200 Chestnut Street) is the second location in the area for Danny Meyer’s burger chain. A third location will open later this month in King of Prussia. but an exact date has not been determined.
- Property: Cozy Family Home Hits the West Philly Trifecta
- Property: University City District: Crime Is Down
- Foobooz: Sketch Burger To Be Featured on Travel Channel
- Foobooz: City Tap House Adds Seasonal Pizzas
- Foobooz: Detox Retox: Do Yoga and Drink a Beer
- Foobooz: Lowcountry Boil Comes to The Fat Ham
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.