As if news of getting a Federal Donuts was enough for one day. Now University City finds out that its Shake Shack will open on Friday, October 11th at 11 a.m. The Chestnut Square location (3200 Chestnut Street) is the second location in the area for Danny Meyer’s burger chain. A third location will open later this month in King of Prussia. but an exact date has not been determined.
- Property: Developer Proposes New 24-Unit Apartment on Spruce
- News: Police Capture Man Accused of Student Assaults
- Property: New Queen Lane Apartments Breaks Ground Next Week
- Property: Future Police HQ Gets Zoning Change
- Foobooz: Tale of the Tape: Train Wreck at Beck’s
- Property: University City Leads the City In New Office Construction
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.