As if news of getting a Federal Donuts was enough for one day. Now University City finds out that its Shake Shack will open on Friday, October 11th at 11 a.m. The Chestnut Square location (3200 Chestnut Street) is the second location in the area for Danny Meyer’s burger chain. A third location will open later this month in King of Prussia. but an exact date has not been determined.
- Property: The Fat Ham’s Decor Is As Country As Its Kitchen
- Foobooz: The Fat Ham Opens on Walnut Street
- Property: Locust Walk Wind Tunnel Claims Lives of 5 Umbrellas
- Foobooz: CoZara Will Be an Izakaya
- News: That Wind Tunnel on Locust Walk? Here’s Why It Happens.
- Foobooz: Shake Shack hosts Bike Checks, Brews and Burgers