As if news of getting a Federal Donuts was enough for one day. Now University City finds out that its Shake Shack will open on Friday, October 11th at 11 a.m. The Chestnut Square location (3200 Chestnut Street) is the second location in the area for Danny Meyer’s burger chain. A third location will open later this month in King of Prussia. but an exact date has not been determined.
- Property: How Important Is Preserving “Neighborhood Character”?
- Foobooz: Where We’re Eating: The Bar at Avance
- Property: Shuttered West Philly Tower Could Soon Be Demolished
- Foobooz: Tale of the Tape: A Cheesesteak from SPOT
- Foobooz: March Food Truck Schedule at the Porch
- Foobooz: University City Federal Donuts Countdown Is On