As if news of getting a Federal Donuts was enough for one day. Now University City finds out that its Shake Shack will open on Friday, October 11th at 11 a.m. The Chestnut Square location (3200 Chestnut Street) is the second location in the area for Danny Meyer’s burger chain. A third location will open later this month in King of Prussia. but an exact date has not been determined.
- Be Well Philly: Run on the Schuylkill Banks Boardwalk Before It Opens
- Foobooz: Where We’re Eating : City Tap House
- Foobooz: Baltimore Avenue Dollar Stroll
- Property: 40th St. Trolley Station Redesign Plans Coming Along
- Property: Back to School: Gorgeous Penn Alexander-Area Victorian
- Foobooz: P’unk Burgers Coming to Passyunk
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.