As if news of getting a Federal Donuts was enough for one day. Now University City finds out that its Shake Shack will open on Friday, October 11th at 11 a.m. The Chestnut Square location (3200 Chestnut Street) is the second location in the area for Danny Meyer’s burger chain. A third location will open later this month in King of Prussia. but an exact date has not been determined.
- Property: Digital Billboards Are Being Installed On Market
- Foobooz: Made Up Holiday Celebrates Sake
- Foobooz: REX 1516′s Burger Series for October
- Property: Penn Expands Boundaries of West Philly Home-Buying Program
- Foobooz: Marigold Kitchen Reopens Tonight
- Foobooz: CoZara Serves Sushi Starting Today
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.