Jim Burke, ex-chef/owner of James (now The Mildred), left for New York to work at Stephen Starr’s Caffe Storico. He’s recently been picked up by Daniel Boulud to be the executive chef of Boulud’s refresh of Bistro Moderne. New York can’t deny talent—even if it’s from Philadelphia.
- Foobooz: Korean Pop-Up at Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Foobooz: Bid on Starr Dinners and Support Philadelphia Schools
- Foobooz: End of the Road for Route 6
- Foobooz: Stephen Starr Is In The News Again
- Foobooz: STARR Restaurants Launches School Fundraising Initiative
- News: Stephen Starr Will Ask Patrons to Donate to Philly Schools