Jim Burke, ex-chef/owner of James (now The Mildred), left for New York to work at Stephen Starr’s Caffe Storico. He’s recently been picked up by Daniel Boulud to be the executive chef of Boulud’s refresh of Bistro Moderne. New York can’t deny talent—even if it’s from Philadelphia.
- Foobooz: Stephen Starr Is In The News Again
- Foobooz: STARR Restaurants Launches School Fundraising Initiative
- News: Stephen Starr Will Ask Patrons to Donate to Philly Schools
- Foobooz: 2014 James Beard Semifinalists Announced
- Foobooz: Stephen Starr on Dangerous Grounds
- Foobooz: News and Rumors About 2014 Restaurant Openings