Jim Burke, ex-chef/owner of James (now The Mildred), left for New York to work at Stephen Starr’s Caffe Storico. He’s recently been picked up by Daniel Boulud to be the executive chef of Boulud’s refresh of Bistro Moderne. New York can’t deny talent—even if it’s from Philadelphia.
- Articles: Stephen Starr and Pierre Robert on Music in Philadelphia
- Foobooz: Starr’s Le Diplomate In The New York Times
- Foobooz: Starr Restaurants Among Top 100 in Sales
- Foobooz: Throwback Thursday: Starr’s Cafe
- Foobooz: Playing With Yelp Trends
- Property: Tax Delinquent Spreadsheet, Now With New Scofflaws!
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.