This rainy Wednesday night is the last night for Center City Sips and Oyster House’s twin lobster dinners. We’re guessing Table 31 won’t break 3,000 on their patio today. But fear not, here’s a comprehensive list of Center City Sips spots with roofs. As for Oyster House, they’re offering two one-pound lobsters and corn for $26.
- Foobooz: Just Another Reason To Go Out And Drink Gin
- Foobooz: 13 Diners You’ll Find in Philly
- Foobooz: Celebrating National Oyster Day With An Oyster House Oyster Dinner
- Foobooz: Tonight: Independence Beer Garden Launches At Center City Sips
- Foobooz: Rittenhouse Row Debuts Four-Night Culinary Event
- Foobooz: Lobsters, Double Lobsters And Even More Lobsters
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.