This rainy Wednesday night is the last night for Center City Sips and Oyster House’s twin lobster dinners. We’re guessing Table 31 won’t break 3,000 on their patio today. But fear not, here’s a comprehensive list of Center City Sips spots with roofs. As for Oyster House, they’re offering two one-pound lobsters and corn for $26.
- Foobooz: Tonight: Independence Beer Garden Launches At Center City Sips
- Foobooz: Rittenhouse Row Debuts Four-Night Culinary Event
- Foobooz: Lobsters, Double Lobsters And Even More Lobsters
- Foobooz: Want An Alternative To The Center City Sips Madness?
- News: The 10 People You’ll Meet at Center City Sips
- Foobooz: Oyster House Celebrates Fifth Birthday Today
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.