Benny’s Burger Joint Celebrating Its Grand Opening This Weekend
This weekend the former Woolworth’s in Collingswood that housed Blackbird Dining Establishment has given way to Benny’s Burger Joint. Alex Capasso is still the owner but has swapped out fine dining for burgers, shakes, fries, 80s video games and a jukebox.
The menu features half-pound Angus as well as turkey and veggie burgers. Also on the menu are tuna sandwiches, grilled or crispy chicken and what has to be the signature sandwich; the Phony Luke’s a burger topped with roast pork, caramelized onions, provolone and broccoli rabe.
Capasso is also offering deals just about every day of the week.
- After School Special: 2:30 to 4:30, Tuesday to Friday, add a soda and a side of fries for $2.99
- Tuesday Happy Hours: 2.99 classic milkshakes after 5 p.m.
- Kid-O Wednesday Nights: Kids under 10 eat for free with an adult meal purchase.
- Thank You Thursdays: 10% discount for public service workers.
- FRY Day: Add a side for 99¢.
Benny’s Burger Joint
712 -714 Haddon Ave
Collingswood, NJ 08108