If you look on the back page of the new Best of Philly edition of Philadelphia magazine, you’ll see an interview with Georges Perrier, who finds himself without a restaurant for the first time in decades. (You’ll also find this caricature by well-known illustrator Andy Friedman.)
Some things you’ll learn about Perrier:
1. He’s going to be on France’s Top Chef in September.
2. Perrier says the last Big Mac he had was good.
3. He thinks that the city’s best restaurateur is Stephen Starr, or, as Perrier calls him, “Steve”.
4. The most he ever spent on a single meal was $6,000.
5. Perrier’s rabbit is not as good as Perrier’s mom’s rabbit was.
For the full interview, go here.