Valerie Safran and Marcie Turney are featured in a New York Times story about the transformation of 13th Street.
- Foobooz: Fergie’s Pub Is Celebrating 20 Years
- Foobooz: Pennsylvania 6 Is Mixing Sinatra into Your Saturdays
- Foobooz: Chefs on WHYY Radio
- Foobooz: Tonight: Beaujolais Nouveau Night In Midtown Village
- Foobooz: Accolades: Food & Wine Names Fork’s Pastry Chef Among the Best
- Foobooz: Watch: A Day in the Life of Rival Bros.
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.