Little Nonna’s, the Italian restaurant by Marcie Turney and Valerie Safran is aiming to open in late July. Here’s a snap of the kitchen, subway tiles, pots, pans and some vintage market finds they’ve already picked up.
- Shoppist: Make Soap And Drink Beer at Duross & Langel
- Foobooz: Green Eggs Center City Gets a Liquor License
- G Philly: Marcie and Val Reveal Plans for 13th and Locust
- Foobooz: Where We’re Eating: Forno Antico
- Foobooz: Turney & Safran 13th Street Update
- Foobooz: “Bar Rescue” Converts Glenside Bar to Osteria Calabria
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.