We know everyone loves Center City Sips (or at least the real deals of Sips). And it certainly has its allure. But there are several other options tonight to pull you away from the courtyards and crowded bars. Avenue Delicatessen is having its pop-up at American Sardine Bar and Brauhaus Schmitz is turning four. And in Center-City, there is Twenty Manning’s Sips counter-programming with bites and drinks from Cuba.
- Foobooz: 13 Diners You’ll Find in Philly
- Foobooz: Tonight: Independence Beer Garden Launches At Center City Sips
- Foobooz: Want An Alternative To The Center City Sips Madness?
- News: The 10 People You’ll Meet at Center City Sips
- Ticket: 10 Things to Do in Philly This Week
- Foobooz: Tonight: Last Call for Center City Sips and Twin Lobsters
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.