Pictured above is the Paella Valenciana from David Ansill’s menu at Bar Ferdinand. The feast of shellfish, chicken, chorizo and rice is more than enough for two to share and at $30, it is a bargain.
- Foobooz: Philly Wine Week: Day 2
- Foobooz: Bar Ferdinand Chef Collaboration Series Continues With Scott Schroeder
- Foobooz: Chef Collaboration Dinner Series At Bar Ferdinand
- Foobooz: Cured & Crafted Coming To Philly
- Foobooz: Industry Happy Hour At Bar Ferdinand
- Foobooz: Chinese New Year Menu At…Bar Ferdinand?