Pictured above is the Paella Valenciana from David Ansill’s menu at Bar Ferdinand. The feast of shellfish, chicken, chorizo and rice is more than enough for two to share and at $30, it is a bargain.
- Foobooz: Roundup: Upcoming Restaurant Weeks In Philly (And Beyond)
- Foobooz: Paella and Sangria Night
- Foobooz: Bar Ferdinand’s Al Fresco Paella Cooking Classes
- Foobooz: A Couple of Closures to Bum You Out
- Foobooz: Philly Wine Week: Day 2
- Foobooz: Bar Ferdinand Chef Collaboration Series Continues With Scott Schroeder
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.