Each month, American Sardine Bar chef Scott Schroeder offers a guest sandwich at his Point Breeze bar. This month Craig LaBan is up and the “2 on 1″ Coney Island hot dogs that are famous in Detroit. Schroeder and LaBan are from Detroit and these regional dogs are as authentic as possible. The hot dogs feature Dearborn Sausages topped with chili, onions, mustard and Coney Sauce.
- Property: Habitat: French Country Meets Philly Contemporary in Point Breeze
- Foobooz: American Sardine Bar Turns Two
- Foobooz: Details on the Lodge at Waterfront Winterfest
- Foobooz: Three Bells for Talula’s Daily
- Property: Morning Headlines: Feibush Announces Run for City Council
- Foobooz: Hot Diggity Owner Bringing Dogs to the UK