After this week’s rat-astrophy at Center City’s Green Eggs Cafe, the popular bruncherie has been closed. Here’s a look at the work currently being done to address the rat problem.
- Foobooz: Tonight: Veal, Lamb and Pig at Amis
- Foobooz: Little Nonna’s in the New York Times
- Foobooz: Second Igloo Opens on Walnut Street
- Foobooz: New Age Rathskeller Coming to Chestnut Street
- Foobooz: Celebrate Opa’s Third Anniversary with $3 Food and Drink
- Foobooz: Umami Burger Narrowing in on Philly Location