After this week’s rat-astrophy at Center City’s Green Eggs Cafe, the popular bruncherie has been closed. Here’s a look at the work currently being done to address the rat problem.
- Foobooz: Holiday Beer Dinner at Lolita
- Foobooz: New La Colombe Planned for Independence Mall
- Foobooz: Fergie’s Pub Is Celebrating 20 Years
- Foobooz: Pennsylvania 6 Is Mixing Sinatra into Your Saturdays
- Foobooz: Garces Is Opening a Lounge Below Rosa Blanca
- Foobooz: Tonight: Beaujolais Nouveau Night In Midtown Village
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.