Chadd Jenkins alerted us to his new menu at Little Fish today. Each of the second courses look worth ordering, though we would have a hard time not ordering the cobia with lamb, garbanzo, olives, mint and chilis. Jenkins’ cobia and veal combination that we ate late last year, still stands out as one of our favorite dishes of 2012.
- Foobooz: Royal Tavern Recreating Bob’s Burgers Specials
- Foobooz: Hawthornes Is Coming Back
- Foobooz: Square Pie Coming to 6th and Catharine
- Property: A Bella Vista Duplex That’ll Make Unclogging Toilets Worth It
- Property: Two Bella Vista Beauties Near The Italian Market
- Foobooz: Seafood at Morgan’s Pier
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.