The Daily Meal loves itself some lists. And today they name the Best Coffee Shops in America. And sitting pretty in the number one spot is Philadelphia’s Ultimo Coffee. Ultimo, which won Philadelphia magazine’s Best of Philly Coffee Shop for 2012, is singled out for its lack of attitude, sandwiches from American Sardine Bar and that the Newbold location is attached to BREW, the craft beer shop it shares space with.
- News: Wawa: 50 Thoughts for 50 Years
- Foobooz: Philly: Please Copy This Great NYC Coffee Idea!
- Foobooz: Iron Hill Mops Up at 2014 World Beer Cup
- Foobooz: Zahav Among Questlove’s Top 10 Restaurants
- Be Well Philly: Coffee Doesn’t Dehydrate You After All
- Be Well Philly: The Most Popular Starbucks Order in Philadelphia