The Daily Meal loves itself some lists. And today they name the Best Coffee Shops in America. And sitting pretty in the number one spot is Philadelphia’s Ultimo Coffee. Ultimo, which won Philadelphia magazine’s Best of Philly Coffee Shop for 2012, is singled out for its lack of attitude, sandwiches from American Sardine Bar and that the Newbold location is attached to BREW, the craft beer shop it shares space with.
- Foobooz: Plenty Cafe Opens on Spruce Today
- Foobooz: American Sardine Bar Turns Two
- Foobooz: Tela’s Market and Kitchen Opens in Fairmount
- G Philly: 4 of Philly’s Best Coffee Shops
- Foobooz: Elixr Is Presenting a Coffee and Cocktail Competitions
- Foobooz: La Colombe Fishtown Seasonal Blend Is Available Today Only