The Daily Meal loves itself some lists. And today they name the Best Coffee Shops in America. And sitting pretty in the number one spot is Philadelphia’s Ultimo Coffee. Ultimo, which won Philadelphia magazine’s Best of Philly Coffee Shop for 2012, is singled out for its lack of attitude, sandwiches from American Sardine Bar and that the Newbold location is attached to BREW, the craft beer shop it shares space with.
- Foobooz: High Street on Market #2 on Bon Appetit List
- Foobooz: It’s A SPAM Party At American Sardine Bar
- Foobooz: Greenstreet Coffee Roasters’ 3rd Annual Block Party
- Foobooz: Affogato Days at Elixr Coffee
- Be Well Philly: The Trick to Brewing the Most Antioxidant-Packed Cup of Coffee Possible
- Foobooz: Saxbys Giving Away Free Iced Coffee
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.