In this week’s edition of the Wildy Weekly, Alla Spina general manager Steve Wildy revelas he is a pescetarian, which has to be some sort of special torment when you work at the pork-tastic Alla Spina. But now with spring (theoretically) upon us, chef Mike Deganis has rolled out a menu that is Wildy friendly. Fully a third of the menu is vegetarian, and roughly half is pescatarian friendly. There will still of course be those meaty faves, but nice to know you can now take your “weird-o” friends to Alla Spina.
- Foobooz: ¡Juice! Opens on Grays Ferry Avenue
- Foobooz: Osteria Opens in Moorestown
- Foobooz: Tonight: Alla Spina Hosts Fitler Dining Room for Industry Night
- Foobooz: The 2013 Foobooz 50 Best Bars of Philadelphia
- Foobooz: Vegan Commissary Coming to East Passyunk
- Foobooz: Chipotle to Test Vegan Menu in Philadelphia