New chef Elijah Milligan just took over the kitchen at Stateside three days ago, but he’s already putting his stamp on the kitchen. Gone are the pickles, the cheeses and the heavy dependance on charcuterie that characterized George Sabatino’s board, but there are some interesting twists of modernity and locality in evidence here.
- Foobooz: DIY Down the Shore: Katherine Petronaci’s Why Isn’t This Purple?
- Foobooz: Burger Monday At Taproom On 19th
- Foobooz: About Last Night: Relish Butter And Hot Dog Jus
- Foobooz: Elijah Milligan Rolls Out First Menu at Tap Room on 19th
- Foobooz: New Chef for Tap Room on 19th
- Foobooz: Where We’re Eating: Stateside
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.