Local artist, Tim Gough snapped this shot of the newly restored neon at the Dolphin Tavern last night. The Dolphin is set to reopen on Wednesday, March 20th.
- Property: Will Velodrome Developers Face NIMBY Opposition?
- News: The SS United States Is Safe — For Now
- Foobooz: Palladino’s To Open Thursday on East Passyunk
- Foobooz: Going to the Eagles Game? Get a Pound of Sausage
- Property: Could South Philly Get a 6,000-Seat Velodrome?
- Foobooz: Palladino’s Is Now Accepting Reservations
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.