Rimedio, the follow-up to Rx at 45th and Spruce is no more. And this Landlord and Tenant complaint has been attached to the window of the restaurant. The complaint accuses the restaurant of not paying rent since November of 2012 and looks to recover $11,240.47 in overdue rent, late fees and utilities.
- Property: How Important Is Preserving “Neighborhood Character”?
- Property: Shuttered West Philly Tower Could Soon Be Demolished
- Foobooz: Tale of the Tape: A Cheesesteak from SPOT
- Foobooz: March Food Truck Schedule at the Porch
- Foobooz: University City Federal Donuts Countdown Is On
- Foobooz: A Message from Hawthornes