Rimedio, the follow-up to Rx at 45th and Spruce is no more. And this Landlord and Tenant complaint has been attached to the window of the restaurant. The complaint accuses the restaurant of not paying rent since November of 2012 and looks to recover $11,240.47 in overdue rent, late fees and utilities.
- Property: Developer Proposes New 24-Unit Apartment on Spruce
- Property: New Queen Lane Apartments Breaks Ground Next Week
- Property: Future Police HQ Gets Zoning Change
- Property: Lofts and a School at the Former West Philly High School?
- Foobooz: Jake’s Sandwich Board Grand Opening
- Foobooz: Local 44 Wants to be Your Beer Gift Store
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.