Rimedio, the follow-up to Rx at 45th and Spruce is no more. And this Landlord and Tenant complaint has been attached to the window of the restaurant. The complaint accuses the restaurant of not paying rent since November of 2012 and looks to recover $11,240.47 in overdue rent, late fees and utilities.
- Foobooz: The Fat Ham Opens on Walnut Street
- Foobooz: CoZara Will Be an Izakaya
- Foobooz: First Look: Opening Night Menu For The Fat Ham
- Foobooz: Old City Dive Bar Sugar Mom’s Has Closed
- Foobooz: An Event To Prove a Space Will Work
- Foobooz: Little Baby’s Ice Cream in West Philly Adds ReAnimator Coffee