Rimedio, the follow-up to Rx at 45th and Spruce is no more. And this Landlord and Tenant complaint has been attached to the window of the restaurant. The complaint accuses the restaurant of not paying rent since November of 2012 and looks to recover $11,240.47 in overdue rent, late fees and utilities.
- Foobooz: Baltimore Avenue Dollar Stroll
- Property: 40th St. Trolley Station Redesign Plans Coming Along
- Property: Back to School: Gorgeous Penn Alexander-Area Victorian
- Foobooz: New Faces at Night Market
- Foobooz: Resurrection Ale House Is Changing Hands
- Property: Cozy Family Home Hits the West Philly Trifecta
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.