The former YOLO/Oddfellows at 12th and Spruce is back again, this time as Toast. The paper was removed from the windows last night and the cafe will open for service tomorrow. The team at East Passyunk’s Chhaya Cafe is behind Toast and will be slowly rolling out service. Tomorrow will see coffee, pastries and a limited menu. The menu will expand over the weekend and we’ll have more details as they become available.
- Property: Reduced Wash West Unit Goes Semi-Steampunk
- Property: Sold: Perplexing Rowhouse in Washington Square West
- Property: City House of the Week: Pristine Townhouse in Washington Square West
- Foobooz: Petit Rôti Is Now Open
- Foobooz: Knead Bagels Introduces Lunch
- Foobooz: New La Colombe Planned for Independence Mall
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.