The former YOLO/Oddfellows at 12th and Spruce is back again, this time as Toast. The paper was removed from the windows last night and the cafe will open for service tomorrow. The team at East Passyunk’s Chhaya Cafe is behind Toast and will be slowly rolling out service. Tomorrow will see coffee, pastries and a limited menu. The menu will expand over the weekend and we’ll have more details as they become available.
- Foobooz: Two Bells for Charlie was a sinner.
- Property: Tuesday Trinity: Snug in Washington Square West
- Foobooz: Restaurant Review: Bank & Bourbon
- Foobooz: Robeks Fresh Juices & Smoothies Opens First Storefront
- Foobooz: Water Main Break Affecting Talula’s Daily and Garden
- Foobooz: Ramen Rumble at Cheu Noodle Bar
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.