It was ten years ago when the Center City District debuted Philadelphia’s Restaurant Week. These days, Restaurant Week is offered twice each year, and participating restaurants range from Amada and Zahav to Bridget Foy’s and Bleu Martini to relative newcomers like Spice 28 and Russet. Everyone seems to have an opinion about Restaurant Week (read today’s article on the Philly Post, where one restaurant publicist declares: “Fuck Restaurant Week!”), so we thought we’d ask what you think.Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
- Foobooz: The $35 Challenge: Eating For Two At Le Virtu
- Foobooz: Don’t Miss This: 5 Courses for $35 At Time
- Foobooz: The $35 Challenge: Eating Late At Southwark
- Foobooz: Restaurant Week Alternatives: Pizza Week at Pizzeria Stella
- Foobooz: Don’t Miss This: The First Course At Chifa
- Foobooz: The $35 Challenge: Eat Like It’s Restaurant Week at The Mildred