Last week Johnny Goodtimes was so inspired by the Foobooz Top 50 Bars list he turned it into a Wild Card Round at his Quizzo contest. See how well you can do.
Foobooz’s Top 50 Bars Quiz
- A bar named indirectly for the largest city in Tennessee.
- The front for the largest alcohol ring in Philadelphia in the 1920s, it was led by Boo Boo Hoff. Today, it’s the name of a cocktail bar with a speakeasy feel.
- You’ll find this bar between Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- The Cartwright family cook on Bonanza, he always dreamed of steam cleaning instead of cooking.
- From the Italian for “From the Tap”.
- This bar, found on 11th street, shares a name with rocky hill in Gettysburg where Union snipers fired at the rebels.
- The first ones were held in 1929, but not on Sansom Street.
- Josh Duhamel loves this bar.
- The first half is another name for “bar”; the second half is a room in the game of Clue.
- Now a neighborhood and bar in South Philly, it was the 10th largest city in America as recently as 1830.
- Bonus: It’s a group! It’s a bar! ”This German group released the album ‘Computer World’ in 1981.
Continue below for the answers.