After 16 years of service, Sam’s Grille has shut down. The family favorite bistro in the Wynnewood Shopping Center has gone dark and a sign on the door thanks their loyal customers for their years of patronage. Don’t fret too much, though; owner Susan Schlisman’s center city locations, Smokin’ Betty’s and Devil’s Alley, are still alive and kickin’.
- Foobooz: Old City Dive Bar Sugar Mom’s Has Closed
- Property: For Sale: Pat Croce’s Extravagant Main Line Home
- Property: Property Where Will Smith Stayed Comes With Bentley
- News: MontCo GOP Leader Charged With Rape
- Foobooz: Where We’re Eating: Cerise in Bryn Mawr
- Property: Newly Listed: Main Line Colonial Tudor