After 16 years of service, Sam’s Grille has shut down. The family favorite bistro in the Wynnewood Shopping Center has gone dark and a sign on the door thanks their loyal customers for their years of patronage. Don’t fret too much, though; owner Susan Schlisman’s center city locations, Smokin’ Betty’s and Devil’s Alley, are still alive and kickin’.
- Property: Main Line Monday: $1.32M Mini-Estate in Haverford
- Property: House of the Week: Lynnewood Hall
- Property: Main Line Monday: Merion Station Rental Offers 5 Bedrooms
- Property: Residents to Protest Dranoff Development
- Foobooz: Brewing Equipment Arrives
- Foobooz: Gennaro’s Tomato Pie Is on the Move
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.