After 16 years of service, Sam’s Grille has shut down. The family favorite bistro in the Wynnewood Shopping Center has gone dark and a sign on the door thanks their loyal customers for their years of patronage. Don’t fret too much, though; owner Susan Schlisman’s center city locations, Smokin’ Betty’s and Devil’s Alley, are still alive and kickin’.
- Property: Digital Billboards Are Being Installed On Market
- G Philly: Settlement May Recognize Last Year’s MontCo Gay Marriages
- News: Police Tasered Man After Apple Store Ran Out of iPhone 6
- Property: Montco Earns School District Money From Delinquent Properties
- Foobooz: No Wake for Finnigan’s
- Property: Main Line Monday: $2.25 Paoli Farmhouse Reproduction
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.