After 16 years of service, Sam’s Grille has shut down. The family favorite bistro in the Wynnewood Shopping Center has gone dark and a sign on the door thanks their loyal customers for their years of patronage. Don’t fret too much, though; owner Susan Schlisman’s center city locations, Smokin’ Betty’s and Devil’s Alley, are still alive and kickin’.
- News: Charged Driver: I Was Drinking at Iverson’s Birthday Party
- Foobooz: A Message from Hawthornes
- Foobooz: Paramour’s Dirty Martini: The Muddy Pothole
- Foobooz: Sabrina’s Opens on the Main Line
- Property: Church to Condo Conversion on the Main Line
- Foobooz: Lucky Old Souls Burger Truck Calls it Quits