Stephen Starr on CNBC
Stephen Starr appeared on CNBC yesterday as part of the network’s Recovery Road Trip. Starr discussed Philadelphia, his business and expansion.
Among the most interesting tidbits:
- Average ticket is back to pre-recession levels.
- He feels a sense of optimism in Philadelphia.
- Believes Philadelphians are ready to make and spend money.
- A graphic showed Starr is looking to expand in the Las Vegas, Miami and DC markets.
- The threat of a fiscal cliff is not changing his behavior
To hear more from Stephen Starr, check out Thinkfest this Friday night.
You Might Also Like
Around The Web