On Monday, December 3, six local chefs will come together to create an offal dinner at Le Virtù. The six-course meal is $60 and reservations are required as space is limited. The menu will be served only twice, at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Pig-head croquettes, lemon-parsley aioli, by Sam Jacobson of Sycamore (for a bit more)
- Pan-fried sweetbreads, apple-pepper jelly, caramelized fennel, fava beans, by Pat Cancelliere of 943
- Warm salad of Beaujolais-braised beef heart, watercress, hazelnuts, beets, horseradish vinaigrette, by Jennifer Choplin
- Lamb-brain ravioli in blood pasta, pioppini mushrooms, pecorino canestrato, by Joe Cicala of Le Virtù
- Veal tongue Wellington, mushroom duxelles, pine-needle velouté, by Michael Falcone of Funky Lil’ Kitchen
- Foie-gras, nougat, caramel and peanut ice-cream bar, by Eric Paraskevas of Bainbridge St. Barrel House
Le Virtu [Official Site]