For the third year in a row, Zahav is hosting a Jewish Christmas night. Yes, the night does include Asian food and a movie. This year it is An Extremely Jewish & Korean Christmas with Korean food and a movie. The event is Thursday, December 20th and costs $55 per person. Get your tickets now as this event will sell out fast.
- Foobooz: Update on BonChon Korean Fried Chicken
- Foobooz: Twelve Philadelphia Restaurants Make Best Restaurants List
- Foobooz: Check Out Abe Fisher for Restaurant Week
- Foobooz: The Menu at Abe Fisher
- Foobooz: Michael Solomonov Reveals He’s a Recovering Crack Addict
- Foobooz: Tonight: Serpico at the Garage
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.