For the third year in a row, Zahav is hosting a Jewish Christmas night. Yes, the night does include Asian food and a movie. This year it is An Extremely Jewish & Korean Christmas with Korean food and a movie. The event is Thursday, December 20th and costs $55 per person. Get your tickets now as this event will sell out fast.
- News: Christmas Tree Market Expected to Be Robust
- Be Well Philly: Where to Cut Your Own Christmas Tree Near Philly
- Ticket: Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas in Atlantic City? Yup!
- Foobooz: The Food at Love Park’s Christmas Village
- Foobooz: Pennsylvania 6 Is Mixing Sinatra into Your Saturdays
- Ticket: 13 Holiday Events in the ‘Burbs
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.