For one night only, Jamonera’s legendary 10-course tapas tasting menu is returning. Beginning this past summer, the Spanish wine bar served a prix fixe selection of chef-curated tapas for just $35 per person. This Sunday, November 11, those who missed the previous food fest have the chance to experience another tapas tasting, this time at $40 per person.
- Bandarillas y Vermouth: Guindilla pepper, manchego & smoke sundried tomato stuffed sevillian olive, served with a perucchi vermouth rosa for sipping
- Jamonera Papas Fritas: Fried skin-on potatoes, wood smoked garlic aioli, and pimenton de la vera
- Tuna Crudo: Hot sesame ginger oil, pimenton de la vera, orange, and black olive
- Crispy Cauliflower: Date-walnut pesto, pickled shallots, tahini vinaigrette
- Montatidos: Ryan’s cured duck and foie gras sausage, quince preserves, sherry soaked cherries, marcona almonds, and a toasted baguette
- Grilled Artichoke: Preserved lemon aioli, fingerling potato confit, shaved fennel, and chorizo vinaigrette
- Moorish Chicken Kabobs: Chickpea puree, baby carrots, cucumber yogurt, and pickled raisins
- Gambas a la Plancha: Sauteed shrimp, roasted peppers, olives, blistered tomatoes, and lemon
- Smoked Chicken and Wild Mushroom Crispy Rice: Smoked san simon, roasted parsnips, and toasted chestnuts
- Cannelloni, Barcelona Style: Fresh sheep’s cheese, sauteed local greens, roasted butternut squash, and celery root crema
The tasting begins at 5 p.m. and reservations are highly recommended.