10 Arts Bistro and Lounge has announced their latest Chefs Dinner will be held on Tuesday, October 23rd at The Ritz-Carlton. 10 Arts’ Culinary Director Eric “Steel Eyes” Ripert and Chef du Cuisine Nathan Volz will collaborate on a seafood heavy menu of six courses, each featuring locally grown seasonal ingredients.
- Hamachi “sashimi” : sea beans, crispy rice, black garlic-ponzu
- Roasted Beet Agnolotti: horseradish foam, dill, pickled apples
- Langoustine: chanterelle-frisée salad, truffle foam
- Barely cooked Salmon: winter vegetables, truffled pot au feu
- Duck Breast: quince purée, glazed carrots, dolce forte sauce
- Hazelnut: marshmallow, dark chocolate cremieux, hazelnut ice cream
Dinner will be served between 5:30p.m. and 10p.m. and tickets are $125 per person. Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling (215) 523-8273.
10 Arts by Eric Ripert [Official Site]