Choo choo! There’s a party train riding through West Chester. Boxcar Brewing Company is holding their Ride the Rails event on Saturday, October 27th from 5 to 9 p.m. For $40 revelers will be riding the old fashioned West Chester Railroad through Chester County all the way to Glen Mills picnic park where Boxcar will provide food, live music, and their best brews for all their guests. Bringing tables, chairs, and your best Halloween costume is encouraged. When the party ends you’ll head back on the rails to your starting point and if you need a designate driver DD tickets are just $25. Buy your tickets now, as they sell out fast.
- G Philly: 6 Gay Things to Do This Week
- Foobooz: Detox Retox: Do Yoga and Drink a Beer
- Ticket: Philly Orchestra to Perform National Anthem at Tonight’s Phillies Game
- News: Do You Like Philly’s New Beer Gardens? Too Bad.
- Ticket: 7 Things to Do in Philly This Week
- G Philly: Gay Things to Do This Weekend
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.