Choo choo! There’s a party train riding through West Chester. Boxcar Brewing Company is holding their Ride the Rails event on Saturday, October 27th from 5 to 9 p.m. For $40 revelers will be riding the old fashioned West Chester Railroad through Chester County all the way to Glen Mills picnic park where Boxcar will provide food, live music, and their best brews for all their guests. Bringing tables, chairs, and your best Halloween costume is encouraged. When the party ends you’ll head back on the rails to your starting point and if you need a designate driver DD tickets are just $25. Buy your tickets now, as they sell out fast.
- Be Well Philly: End Your Run Tonight at Wokworks: Free Beer for All
- Ticket: Bill Cosby Performing to Save Temple’s Men’s Gymnastics Team
- G Philly: 8 Gay Things to Do in Philly This Week
- Foobooz: Save the Date: BBQ at the Ballpark
- Ticket: What to See at the BlackStar Film Festival
- Ticket: 5 Things to Do in Philly This Week
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.