No need to pinch yourself, this is actually real life. The Nutella Food Truck (yes it exists) is touring the country and is in Philadelphia now through Saturday, October 13th. Starting today at 7 a.m., stop by it’s daily location to get a free sample of the chocolate hazelnut spread.
While the truck is giving away waffles and bread to accompany the samples, feel free to BYO croissants, bananas, Oreos or anything edible. Or not edible, if you just want to bring a giant spoon, thats cool too. They will also be selling T-shirts and some other Nutella merchandise. You may not have realized how much you need a Nutella shirt in your wardrobe, but trust us, you do.
Nutella Truck Schedule in Philadelphia
- Monday, October 8 | 111 South Independence Mall (Historic District) | 7am – 12pm
- Tuesday, October 9 | 1735 Market St (Mellon Bank Center) | 7am – 12pm
- Wednesday, October 10 | Temple University (1801 North Broad St) | 7am – 12pm
- Thursday, October 11 | Reading Terminal Market (51 North 12 St) | 7am – 12pm
Friday, October 12 | 1650 Market St (Liberty Place Center City) | 7am – 12pm
- Friday, October 12 | 16th and Chestnut Sts (Liberty Place) | 7am – 12pm
- Saturday, October 13 | near Franklin Field for UPENN vs Columbia Football game (235 South 33rd St) | 9am – 2pm
Nutella Breakfast Tour – Philadelphia [Facebook]