Continuing in our data mining of PLCB wine and spirits data, here are the eight establishments at Philadelphia International Airport that have purchased the most wine and spirits. Vino Volo comes in number one with wine purchases of $383,746 in 2011.
- Foobooz: Tria Will Replace Dmitri’s on Fitler Square
- Be Well Philly: Penn Study: Red Wine Not So Good For Your Heart After All
- Foobooz: Townsend Hosts Wine and Cheese Pairing Night
- Be Well Philly: And the Germiest Thing You Touch on an Airplane Is …
- News: PLCB: We May Have Sold You Exploding Wine
- Ticket: BYO Wine Movie Nights at the Roxy
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.