Continuing in our data mining of PLCB wine and spirits data, here are the eight establishments at Philadelphia International Airport that have purchased the most wine and spirits. Vino Volo comes in number one with wine purchases of $383,746 in 2011.
- Be Well Philly: The Checkup: 7 Superfoods You Should Be Eating But Aren’t
- Foobooz: Peek Inside Whiskey Fest
- Be Well Philly: How Many Philadelphians Lie About Their Weight?!
- News: Passenger: I Was Kicked Off Flight at PHL for My Tweets
- G Philly: 60 Percent of Population Living in Marriage Equality State
- Foobooz: Tinto Adds New Happy Hour Deals
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.