Continuing in our data mining of PLCB wine and spirits data, here are the eight establishments at Philadelphia International Airport that have purchased the most wine and spirits. Vino Volo comes in number one with wine purchases of $383,746 in 2011.
- News: Fog Delaying Flights at PHL Airport
- Be Well Philly: Surprise! PHL Ranked Among Healthiest Airports in the Country
- Foobooz: The Food at Love Park’s Christmas Village
- News: Delta, American Add Flights Between Philly and London
- Be Well Philly: Your Friday Night Plans: Yoga and Wine Tasting
- News: Bars Used to Be Closed on Election Day in Pa.
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.