Continuing in our data mining of PLCB wine and spirits data, here are the eight establishments at Philadelphia International Airport that have purchased the most wine and spirits. Vino Volo comes in number one with wine purchases of $383,746 in 2011.
- Foobooz: Beach and Booze: Wine Promenade
- Foobooz: Haddonfield, New Jersey Restaurants to Sell Local Wine
- Be Well Philly: Pennsylvanians Really Like Red Wine, New Research Shows
- Foobooz: Whiskey Fest Early Bird Tickets Are On Sale
- G Philly: DATE NIGHT: Wine Classes at Pinot Boutique
- Foobooz: 13 Diners You’ll Find in Philly
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.