We’ve procured Pennsylvania Liquor Board sales information from 2011 and over the next few days we’ll be mining some of that data. Here’s how Stephen Starr’s empire breaks down. In 2011 the Starr organization bought more than $4.6 million in wine and spirits from the state of Pennsylvania. A little, surprising, Parc was the largest purchaser and accounted for 17% of the bill.
- Foobooz: Stephen Starr Is In The News Again
- Foobooz: Sunday Wine Dinner at Il Pittore
- Foobooz: STARR Restaurants Launches School Fundraising Initiative
- News: Stephen Starr Will Ask Patrons to Donate to Philly Schools
- Foobooz: Get Early Bird Tickets to Wine + Food Festival
- Foobooz: 2014 James Beard Semifinalists Announced