We’ve procured Pennsylvania Liquor Board sales information from 2011 and over the next few days we’ll be mining some of that data. Here’s how Stephen Starr’s empire breaks down. In 2011 the Starr organization bought more than $4.6 million in wine and spirits from the state of Pennsylvania. A little, surprising, Parc was the largest purchaser and accounted for 17% of the bill.
- Foobooz: Sushi School is Back in Session
- Be Well Philly: Penn Study: Red Wine Not So Good For Your Heart After All
- Foobooz: Townsend Hosts Wine and Cheese Pairing Night
- News: PLCB: We May Have Sold You Exploding Wine
- Ticket: BYO Wine Movie Nights at the Roxy
- Foobooz: Where We’re Eating: Barclay Prime
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.