We’ve procured Pennsylvania Liquor Board sales information from 2011 and over the next few days we’ll be mining some of that data. Here’s how Stephen Starr’s empire breaks down. In 2011 the Starr organization bought more than $4.6 million in wine and spirits from the state of Pennsylvania. A little, surprising, Parc was the largest purchaser and accounted for 17% of the bill.
- Foobooz: For a Limited Time, Get a Dandelion Growler
- Foobooz: The Food at Love Park’s Christmas Village
- Be Well Philly: Your Friday Night Plans: Yoga and Wine Tasting
- News: Bars Used to Be Closed on Election Day in Pa.
- Foobooz: When That $37.50 Wine Actually Costs $3,750
- Be Well Philly: Four New Run the Vineyards Race Locations to Debut in 2015
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.