We’ve procured Pennsylvania Liquor Board sales information from 2011 and over the next few days we’ll be mining some of that data. Here’s how Stephen Starr’s empire breaks down. In 2011 the Starr organization bought more than $4.6 million in wine and spirits from the state of Pennsylvania. A little, surprising, Parc was the largest purchaser and accounted for 17% of the bill.
- Foobooz: Happy Hour at La Colombe
- Articles: Stephen Starr and Pierre Robert on Music in Philadelphia
- Be Well Philly: The Checkup: 7 Superfoods You Should Be Eating But Aren’t
- Foobooz: Starr’s Le Diplomate In The New York Times
- Foobooz: Starr Restaurants Among Top 100 in Sales
- Foobooz: Peek Inside Whiskey Fest
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.