Lemon Hill is gearing up for its first menu redo since Mitch Prensky’s consulting gig ended. Chef Joel Mazigian will be rolling out his fall menu this Thursday.
Among the highlights for colder weather are:
- Veal Sweetbread Stew with roasted root vegetables, fingerling potatoes and sourdough
- Roasted Chantrelle Mushroom Flat bread with celery root puree, Dante sheep’s milk cheese
- House Made Blood Sausage Flat bread with caraway braised cabbage, grain mustard bechamel, pickled apples, celery hearts
- Charred Brussel Sprouts with house-made lamb bacon, Pecorino
- Korean BBQ Short Rib Sandwich with house-made beef fat kim chi, sesame mayo, pickled cucumber, charred scallion
The vegetables will reflect the season and the bar is stocking up on ciders.
Among the ciders offered:
- Ace pear Cider
- Anthem hopped apple cider
- Anthem Cherry Cider
- Etienne DuPont french farmhouse cider
- Isastegi Basque Cidra
Lemon Hill [Official Site]
Photo by Jason Varney