A local cartoonist and blogger who goes by the name of Sissy Biscuit has dedicated a week of her blogging and painting to the wonders of Philly’s food scene. Her funniest cartoons of the last week include a depiction of Geno’s as a monstrosity straight out of Beetlejuice (above) and Sissy’s dire need for Zahav every night. Check out these foodie doodles along with her other quirky entries at SissyBiscuit.com.
- Foobooz: Happy Hanukkah from Michael Solomonov
- Foobooz: Tale of the Tape: Philly’s Finest Sambonis
- Ticket: WATCH: Andy Cohen Loved Jim Kenney’s Chris Christie “Fat Ass” Comment
- Foobooz: Tale of the Tape: Train Wreck at Beck’s
- Foobooz: The Gastronaut: Hey Santa …
- Foobooz: Serious Eats Rates Philadelphia Cheesesteaks
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.