A local cartoonist and blogger who goes by the name of Sissy Biscuit has dedicated a week of her blogging and painting to the wonders of Philly’s food scene. Her funniest cartoons of the last week include a depiction of Geno’s as a monstrosity straight out of Beetlejuice (above) and Sissy’s dire need for Zahav every night. Check out these foodie doodles along with her other quirky entries at SissyBiscuit.com.
- Foobooz: Mark Sanchez Eats at Pat’s & Geno’s After Win
- Ticket: WATCH: Philly’s Tim and Eric Make a Bizarre Totino’s Pizza Rolls Comercial
- Ticket: WATCH: Parents Tell Their Kids They Ate All Their Halloween Candy
- Foobooz: Best Meatballs in America
- Ticket: WATCH: Jenna Bush Goes to Terror Behind the Walls
- Ticket: WATCH: Philadelphians Get Punk’d By Zombies
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.