A local cartoonist and blogger who goes by the name of Sissy Biscuit has dedicated a week of her blogging and painting to the wonders of Philly’s food scene. Her funniest cartoons of the last week include a depiction of Geno’s as a monstrosity straight out of Beetlejuice (above) and Sissy’s dire need for Zahav every night. Check out these foodie doodles along with her other quirky entries at SissyBiscuit.com.
- Ticket: WATCH: Philadelphians Get Punk’d By Zombies
- Foobooz: How Israel Got Huge
- Foobooz: High Steaks for Cheesesteak Competition
- Foobooz: Four Seasons Food Truck Is in Town
- Foobooz: Twelve Philadelphia Restaurants Make Best Restaurants List
- Ticket: WATCH: Diplo and Channing Tatum Collaborate on New Song
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.