A local cartoonist and blogger who goes by the name of Sissy Biscuit has dedicated a week of her blogging and painting to the wonders of Philly’s food scene. Her funniest cartoons of the last week include a depiction of Geno’s as a monstrosity straight out of Beetlejuice (above) and Sissy’s dire need for Zahav every night. Check out these foodie doodles along with her other quirky entries at SissyBiscuit.com.
- Foobooz: Read This Now: Israeli Cuisine In The Spotlight
- Foobooz: Cheesesteak Tasting at Jake’s Sandwich Board
- Ticket: WATCH: Lego-Like Short Captures Phillies’ 2008 World Series Win
- Ticket: Dad Re-Creates Fresh Prince, Bill Cosby Albums With His Kids
- Foobooz: Zahav Among Questlove’s Top 10 Restaurants
- Be Well Philly: 11 Healthier Sandwiches You Can Feel Good About Eating