A local cartoonist and blogger who goes by the name of Sissy Biscuit has dedicated a week of her blogging and painting to the wonders of Philly’s food scene. Her funniest cartoons of the last week include a depiction of Geno’s as a monstrosity straight out of Beetlejuice (above) and Sissy’s dire need for Zahav every night. Check out these foodie doodles along with her other quirky entries at SissyBiscuit.com.
- Ticket: These GIFS of Celebrities Dancing With Pharrell at the Oscars Will Make You “Happy”
- Ticket: Guardian Says Bradley Manning — Not Bradley Cooper — Took Oscar Selife With Ellen
- Foobooz: Another Chance To Celebrate The New Year
- Foobooz: Michael Solomonov and The Search for Israeli Cuisine
- Foobooz: A Healthy(er) Cheesesteak At Geno’s
- Ticket: WATCH: Kids Re-Enact 2014 Oscar-Nominated Movies