Front Street’s For Pete’s Sake is yet another spot in Philadelphia offering all-you-can-eat crabs. The Queen Village bar offers them every Monday night. $4 each, or as many as you can manage for $25. Orders are served with hush puppies and corn.
- Foobooz: For Pete’s Sake Closed by Roof Collapse
- Property: Partial Building Collapse At For Pete’s Sake Pub
- Property: Queen Village’s Dragon House Asking $1.375M
- Foobooz: So Much Lobster at London Grill
- Foobooz: A Provançale Affair at Bistro La Minette
- Foobooz: Ela Offering Special Monday Night Prix Fixe
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.