Front Street’s For Pete’s Sake is yet another spot in Philadelphia offering all-you-can-eat crabs. The Queen Village bar offers them every Monday night. $4 each, or as many as you can manage for $25. Orders are served with hush puppies and corn.
- Foobooz: DIY Down the Shore: Luke Palladino’s Stuffed Lobster
- Foobooz: Suburban Eats: Lobster Dinner at Susanna Foo
- Foobooz: All You Can Eat Crab Legs at Warmdaddy’s
- Foobooz: More Crab News: New Jersey Crab Festival in Wildwood
- Foobooz: Maryland Theme Dinner At Cedar Point
- Property: 7 Reasons This Queen Village Home Sold in 2 Days
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.