To celebrate Lacroix’s 10th anniversary the restaurant will be holding a special dinner on
September 17th(dinner has been changed to Monday, September 24th). The dinner will be created by ten of Lacroix’s past chefs from over the years, each coming back under one roof for one night only. The cost of the dinner is $350 (tax and tip included) for hors d’oeuvres, a ten-course meal, and wine pairings, a portion of the proceeds goes toward a Lacroix scholarship through the James Beard Foundation.
Check out the impressive list of participating chefs.
The menu has not been finalized yet, but the ten participating chefs are:
- Jon Cichon, Lacroix Executive Chef
- Fred Ortega, Lacroix Executive Pastry Chef
- Jason Cichonski, Chef-Owner, Ela
- Michael Fiorello, Culinary Director, Garces Restaurant Group
- Matthew Levin, Executive Chef,SquarePegRestaurant
- Matt Ridgway, Owner, PorcSalt
- Peter Scarola, Pastry Chef, R2L
- Brinn Sinnott, Executive Sous Chef, Talula’s Garden
- Lee Styer, Chef-Owner, Fond
- Townsend “Tod” Wentz, Executive Chef, McCrossen’s Tavern
There are only about 80 seats available for this dinner, so make your reservations by calling (215) 790-2533.
Lacroix [Official Site]