Given that yesterday was National Oyster Day, I popped over to the just opened University City outpost of Doc Magrogan’s to enjoy some bivalves and cocktails. (And the smoked fish dip and grilled mahi-mahi). Bartender Brian gave me the heads up that today is the first of Doc’s weekly Buck-a-Shuck Mondays, with a few varieties of oyster priced at just a dollar — not just during happy hour, but all night. Today’s buck-a-shuck selections: Sewansecott, James River and Delaware Bay.
- Foobooz: Throwback Thursdays at Oyster House
- Foobooz: Tale of the Tape: A Cheesesteak from SPOT
- Foobooz: March Food Truck Schedule at the Porch
- Foobooz: University City Federal Donuts Countdown Is On
- Foobooz: DRINK THIS: The Fat Apple at The Fat Ham
- Foobooz: The PASS adds “Oysters and Charcuterie” Sunday Supper