Given that yesterday was National Oyster Day, I popped over to the just opened University City outpost of Doc Magrogan’s to enjoy some bivalves and cocktails. (And the smoked fish dip and grilled mahi-mahi). Bartender Brian gave me the heads up that today is the first of Doc’s weekly Buck-a-Shuck Mondays, with a few varieties of oyster priced at just a dollar — not just during happy hour, but all night. Today’s buck-a-shuck selections: Sewansecott, James River and Delaware Bay.
- Foobooz: City Tap House Celebrates Nick Foles With Catfish
- Property: The Fat Ham’s Decor Is As Country As Its Kitchen
- Foobooz: The Fat Ham Opens on Walnut Street
- Property: Locust Walk Wind Tunnel Claims Lives of 5 Umbrellas
- Foobooz: CoZara Will Be an Izakaya
- News: That Wind Tunnel on Locust Walk? Here’s Why It Happens.