On Monday we posted about the first soft shell crabs we spotted for the season. Since then we’ve been alerted to others.
Here’s the list of what we have found so far. If you spot soft shells on the menu somewhere this weekend tweet it out with the hashtag #SoftShellsinPHL and we’ll keep track of them all here.
- Becks Cajun – Soft shell po boy in creole mayo.
- Fish – Soft shell crab in tempura, with Roasted ramps, Kohlrabi, Hedgehog mushrooms, smoked buttermilk
- The Farm and Fisherman – Lightly battered in tempura
- North 3rd – Spotted earlier this week as a special.
- Silk City – Special soft shell crab BLT was a special on Monday (hasn’t been on since).
- Valanni – Soft shells, two ways for the rest of the week
- Varga Bar – Soft shell crab sandwich
[tgw title=”#SoftShellsinPHL” subject=”Soft Shell Crabs in Philadelphia” username=”foobooz” search=”softShellsinPHL” type=”search” list=”Twitter List Name” theme=”Holidays”]