John’s Roast Pork on Snyder Avenue can be a pain in the ass to get to since they are only open weekdays between 6:45 a.m. and 3 p.m. but now comes word that as of Saturday, April 7th, the roast pork sandwich stand that is known as much for their cheesesteak will be open on Saturdays. The hours will be from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Foobooz: Pennsylvania 6 Is Mixing Sinatra into Your Saturdays
- Foobooz: Pickled Heron Dinner
- Foobooz: John’s Roast Pork Is Extending Hours
- Foobooz: Valanni Is Offering a “Banged Up Brunch” on Saturdays
- Foobooz: Beer and Pig at The Farm and Fisherman Tavern.
- Foobooz: High Steaks for Cheesesteak Competition
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.