A couple of days ago the thought of lighting a fireplace seemed ridiculous. But that was way back in November and now it’s December 1st. So tonight Devil’s Den ignites its fireplace for the first time this season.
The bar will be tapping smoked and wood-aged beers.
- Stillwater/Mikkeller Rauchstar
- Dark Horse Rauch Wit
- New Holland Charkota Rye
- Lost Abbey Angel Share
- Port Brewing Old Viscosity
- Firkin of Yards Bourbon Barrel Aged George Washington Porter
- Professor Fritz Briem Piwo Grodziskie – Grätzer Ale (Smoked Polish Wheat)
- Weyerbacher Heresy & Aecht Schlenkerla Eiche (Oaked Smoked Doppelbock)
Devil’s Den [Official Site]